|DVD in PAL format
Allegory. Surrealistic movie. Absurd. Impotence. Test of autoprojection. No limit for that what is real. Becoming of god. Transformation. Return to first stage. Failure of selfprojection. Paradox. Game. Solipsism. Fall of rational world.
- challenging, surrealistic and allegoric movie project done and directed by Krzysztof Wlodarski - a charismatic leader of PROFANUM, a trial of visual interpretation of music made by PROFANUM, inspired by such movies as ?Andalusian Dog? by Luis Bunuel and Salvador Dali, ?Eraserhead? by David Lynch and works of such writers as Stanislaw Ignacy Witkiewicz (known as Witkacy), Samuel Beckett, Witold Gombrowicz or Charles Baudelaire. No limit for that what is real, becoming of god, transformation. Fall of rational world.
- The movie got a first prize at independent movie festival Filmowe Zwierciadla (Movie Mirrors) (4-5.12.2004), was nominated to Offscar in category Best Camera (nomination for Krzysztof Gawalkiewicz and co-operating staff) and got a first special price at TOFFI Festival in Torun, Poland (18.10.2004).
- "Intelekt Kollapse" was showed at Independent Days 6 Festival in Karlsruhe (Germany) and OFFN Iluzje Festival in Szczecin.
- In 2005 demonstrations of the movie took place or are planned within different festivals in Europe, like MECAL 2005 - 8th Internacional Short Film Festival of Barcelona (Spain), VideoFilm Festival OHNE KOHLE, Vienna (Austria), International Panorama of Independent Film and Video, Athens (Greece), 6th International Short-film Festival, Malesco (Italy), AVANCA 05 - International Meeting of Cinema, Tv and Multimedia, Avanca (Portugal), 21st International Film Festival, Hamburg (Germany) and more.
- Among people standing on the other side of camera are: Krzysztof Gawalkiewicz ? cameraman who is a graduate of Movie High School in Lodz, Poland, formerly known from Sky Piastowskie movie group, nominated for pictures to ?Intelekt Kollapse? (along with co-operators Lidia Majewska and Janusz Mlynski) to Offscar - an important prize in off-movie world in Poland, and Pawel Nowak - a master of filmsetting.