To track your shipment or view order history, log into your account. Track your shipment here:
- USPS Tracking: https://tools.usps.com/tracking-basic.htm
- DHL Tracking: https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com
Please note that this is a basic shipping guideline.
- We cannot be held responsible for slow service or lost items. Opt for a better/faster shipping option if you have concerns.
- Shipping costs are weight-dependent for orders outside the USA.
- We do not take responsibility for items confiscated due to strict laws in your country.
- We do not ship registered mail. Express Mail is the fastest and best option for shipping.
- The webstore defaults to the cheapest shipping option. If you wish to enhance shipping security or speed, you can do so during checkout.
- All vinyl records are shipped unsealed for accuracy in color and to prevent seam-splits during transit.
Shadow Kingdom Records, a Pittsburgh, PA (USA) based record label, operates its shipping center in Ohio:
Address for Cash and Money Orders:
Shadow Kingdom Records
708 Marks Rd. Suite# 401
Valley City, OH 44280
Money Orders should be made payable to "Shadow Kingdom Records."
- All US orders are dispatched via USPS.
- Shipping prices are guaranteed to be the cheapest through DHL although USPS options are also available.
- DHL Global provides a proof of export code that displays tracking details until the package leaves the United States. While the estimated transit time is up to 20 business days, customs can detain packages for up to 6 weeks without prior notice. If your package hasn't arrived within 6 weeks from the initial shipping date, we can initiate an investigation for more information on your package or, when applicable and approved by DHL Global, file a claim for up to $100 in shipment value. Your patience is greatly appreciated, and please notify us if you haven't received your package after 6 weeks from the original shipping date.